Get Started with the Data Academy
These courses were created as a starting point for every Data Academy subscriber, to make sure every learner has mastered certain core competencies before proceeding with the rest of the courses in the Academy.
Once you complete these courses you can be confident that you’re able to tackle the rest of the topics in the Data Academy.
LET’S JUMP RIGHT IN!
INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON – MATH, STRINGS, CONDITIONALS AND LOOPS
Dive into Python by getting an understanding of the core elements, keywords, and syntax. Start writing Python programs by assigning variables, applying functions and combining math operations.
BROWSE THE “GETTING STARTED” COURSES
Full List of Getting Started Courses
The Python Workshop
- Introduction to Python – Math, Strings, Conditionals and Loops
- Getting started with Python Structures
- Executing Python – Programs, Algorithms, and Functions
- Extending Python – Files, Errors, and Graphs
- Constructing Python – Classes and Methods
- Understanding the Standard Library
- Becoming Pythonic
- Software Development with Python
- Discovering Tools for Python Developers
- Introduction to Data Analytics with pandas and NumPy
- Introduction to Machine Learning Models
The Statistics and Calculus Workshop
- Introduction to Python: Structures and Tools
- Understanding Python’s Main Tools in Statistics
- Employing Python’s Tools with Statistics
- Using Functions and Algebra with Python
- Mathematics with Python
- Extending Mathematics with Python
- Exploring and Visualizing Statistics with Python
- Applying Foundational Probability Concepts
- Developing Python’s Use in Statistics
- Beginning Calculus with Python
- Extending Calculus with Python
- Practicing Calculus with Python