In this Data Academy learning path, you’ll complete our Applied Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Computer Vision workshops, gaining skills in developing AI and its inputs and outputs.
Once you complete these workshops you’ll be adept at understanding how AI “sees” our world and how you can teach it to do different complex tasks.
Get started with Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
This course introduces you to the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence. You will be implementing your first AI through a simple Tic-Tac-Toe game where you will be teaching the program on how to win against a human player.
The Applied Artificial Intelligence Workshop
The Natural Language Processing Workshop
- Natural Language Processing Fundamentals
- Pre-Processing Data and Feature Extraction
- Machine Learning and Developing a Text Classifier
- Extracting and Analyzing Web Data
- Using and Comparing Topic Modeling Algorithms
- Understanding Word and Document Vectors
- Using Text Generators and Summarization Models
- Performing Sentiment Analysis with NLP
The Computer Vision Workshop
- Introduction to Image Processing
- Performing Basic Image Operations
- Working with Histograms
- Working with Contours
- Detecting Facial Images
- Tracking Objects
- Performing Object Detection and Facial Recognition
- Using OpenVINO and OpenCV