Today we’re pleased to announce that we’ve added three additional workshops to our Data Academy subscription. These new workshops consist of 26 total online courses and add even more value to the Data Academy at no additional cost!
Since our Data Academy is built for learners looking to become experts in their field, it is important that we continue to include hands-on workshops and helpful exercise demonstrations in the subscription. In fact, today our online learning platform has over 200 hands-on activities, along with 800+ exercise demonstrations from our instructors. This gives students plenty of opportunities to actually follow along with a concept.
These additional workshops are also a way for us to deliver on our promise to always offer the most up-to-date workshops, courses, and knowledge checks available..
So, what’s new?
The AI Infrastructure Workshop
- Introduction to Data Storage
- Understanding AI Storage Requirements (SCOPHILD)
- Updating Data
- Introduction to the Ethics of AI Data Storage
- Working with Data Stores: SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Handling Big Data File Formats
- Introduction to Analytics Engine (Spark) for Big Data
- Introduction to Data System Design
- Introduction to Workflow Management Platform (Airflow)
- Introduction to Data Storage on Cloud Services (AWS)
- Building an AI Algorithm
- Productionizing your AI application with Docker
The Natural Language Processing Workshop
- Natural Language Processing Fundamentals
- Pre-Processing Data and Feature Extraction
- Machine Learning and Developing a Text Classifier
- Extracting and Analyzing Web Data
- Using and Comparing Topic Modeling Algorithms
- Understanding Word and Document Vectors
- Using Text Generators and Summarization Models
- Performing Sentiment Analysis with NLP
Being able to apply these skills to machine learning is also extremely important, so we also now offer the Applied AI and NLP Workshop.
The Applied AI and NLP Workshop
So what are you waiting for? Start learning with Develop today.