Data Science is already a hot job focus, and Data Scientists are in hot demand across every single industry. Companies have smartly invested in tracking and storing every piece of data they can, but they need someone to help make sense of it all. So how do you break into this in-demand job market?
Today, we’re adding a whole new Data Science learning path to our popular Foundation subscription, with nearly 50 courses focused on the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, as well as tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and even Microsoft Excel 2019.
As always, these new courses are available at no extra charge for our Foundation subscribers – part of our promise that your subscription will always include the most current, up-to-date knowledge and tech skills available.
Once you’ve completed these new Foundation-level Data Science courses, you can add our Data Academy to your subscription to get unlimited access to over 1,190 advanced and expert-level workshops, courses, hands-on exercises, and instructor-led demonstrations.
Start your 5-day free trial of Foundation todaySUBSCRIBE NOW
New Courses Added
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Fundamentals
Machine Learning Fundamentals
Learning Tableau 10.x
Mastering Tableau 2018.1, Second Edition (v)
- Getting Started with Tableau 2018.1
- Connect with Single Data Sources in Tableau
- Clean and Prepare Your Data in Tableau
- Combine and Transform Data in Tableau with Multiple Data Sources
- Filtering and Sorting with Tableau Data
- Groups, Sets, and Hierarchies in Tableau
- Create Custom Calculations with Fields in Tableau
- Reference Lines, Parameters, and Analysis in Tableau
- Run Complex Queries with Level-of-Detail Expressions in Tableau
- Spatial Analysis, Mapping Geographical Data, and Geocoding in Tableau
- Create Dashboards and Actions in Tableau
Power BI MasterClass
Microsoft Excel Advanced 2019
- Microsoft Excel 2019 Functions
- Data and Time Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Text Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Logical Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Lookup Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Financial Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Statistical Functions in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Connecting to External Data with Microsoft Excel 2019
- Tables in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Graphs and Charts in Microsoft Excel 2019
- Excel Web App
Additionally, we’ve added a few new courses to our Technology Basics and Cloud Technology course catalogs.
Training Industry 2020 Online Learning Library Watch List
Develop is honored to be named to the Training Industry 2020 Online Learning Library Watch List, in recognition of the unique strengths and capabilities that we offer to our students. To celebrate, we’re offering all students a 20% discount on their first year of learning!
USE COUPON CODE
COUPON VALID FOR 20% OFF 1ST YEAR SUBSCRIPTION ONLY AND CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER OFFERS. FUTURE RENEWALS WILL BE AT FULL RETAIL PRICE. MUST BE PURCHASED DIRECTLY AT HTTPS://DEVELOP.COM. OFFER EXPIRES AUGUST 11, 2020