We’ve just added 21 new online courses to our Data Academy, as part of our ongoing commitment to continuously update our course collections. With these new online courses, our Data Academy now totals 150 courses, which contain a whopping 1,190 exercises and activities, ensuring our learners get the hands-on practice they need to become true data experts.
As always, these new online courses are included at no additional charge for existing subscribers.
So, what’s new?
Since Python is a core language used by data experts, we’ve added an entire workshop focused on statistics and calculus with Python. Our online courses will introduce you to Python statistics and calculus, which will help you grow your knowledge and skills:
The Python Statistics and Calculus Workshop
- Introduction to Python: Structures and Tools
- Understanding Python’s Main Tools in Statistics
- Employing Python’s Tools with Statistics
- Using Functions and Algebra with Python
- Mathematics with Python
- Extending Mathematics with Python
- Exploring and Visualizing Statistics with Python
- Applying Foundational Probability Concepts
- Developing Python’s Use in Statistics
- Beginning Calculus with Python
- Extending Calculus with Python
- Practicing Calculus with Python
What is Computer Vision? Our new Computer Vision course will answer this question and more. The new Computer Vision workshop offers an in-depth introduction to image processing and other methods of helping machines “see” our world:
The Computer Vision Workshop
Finally, we’ve introduced the first course to our Reinforcement Learning Workshop, allowing you to Practice Deep Learning with TF2