One of the best parts of having a Develop online learning subscription is that we’re constantly adding new online courses, workshops, exercises, and demonstrations. We work with subject matter experts to ensure that these online courses are as timely, relevant, and up-to-date as possible.
The latest addition to our Data Academy is a 12-course Reinforcement Learning workshop, included as part of the Machine Learning section. These online courses will introduce you to a few different methods of reinforcement learning, as well as provide real-world examples, such as how to play an Atari game using Deep Recurrent Q Networks.
As always, this new workshop is included at no extra charge for subscribers of our Data Academy, which includes over 150 online courses and 1,190+ exercises and activities to provide the skills and practice you need to become a true data expert.
Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
This course introduces the world of reinforcement learning and discusses some common applications. You will solve an autonomous driving problem using pure python.
The Reinforcement Learning Workshop
- Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
- Introduction to The Markov Decision Process and Dynamic Programming
- Practice Deep Learning with TF2
- Getting Started with OpenAI and TensorFlow for RL
- Introduction to Dynamic Programming
- Introduction to Monte Carlo Methods
- Introduction to Temporal-Difference Learning
- Solving the Multi Armed Bandit Problem
- Introduction to Deep Q Learning
- Playing an Atari Game with a Deep Recurrent Q Network
- Introduction to Policy Based Methods for Reinforcement Learning
- Discussing Evolutionary Strategies for Reinforcement Learning
- Discussing Advancements for Reinforcement Learning